Complimentary Appointment With Our Treatment Co-Ordinator
Before you visit one of our dentists for a New Patient Consultation, you may wish to have a complimentary appointment with our Treatment Co-Ordinator.
New patients find an initial appointment to visit the practice beneficial, as you can discuss with our Treatment Co-Ordinator your previous dental history, any aims you have for your care with us, as well as treatment options and estimated costs, all before your New Patient Consultation. We can also share our Practice ethos for patient-centred, prevention-based dental care.
Why Are Our Treatment Co-Ordinator Appointments Popular?
- Office based discussion of your needs & what the Practice can offer you
- Opportunity to visit the Practice prior to seeing the dentist
- Familiarise yourself with the Practice & our fabulous team
- Talk with our experienced members of staff about treatment options, estimates and methods of payment
Kindly note, this is not a clinical appointment & no examination nor diagnosis are provided. Whilst our Treatment Co-Ordinator can provide general options, you will need a New Patient Consultation with a dentist in order to create a treatment plan tailored to you.
New Patient Consultation
At Lightwood Dental Care, we provide a 45-minute appointment for our New Patient Consultations, involving;
- Thorough examination of the teeth, gums, jaw and soft tissue
- Oral cancer screening
- Intraoral scanning with our state-of-the-art Primescan, generating an interactive 3D digital model of your mouth & teeth
- X-Rays to screen for decay & monitor bone levels
- Discussion of treatment options & complimentary treatment estimates
Lightwood Dental Care offers a range of dental treatments including;
- Dental implants
- Same-day crowns
- Clear aligners (orthodontics)
- Cosmetic dentistry, including whitening & composite bonding
Call us on 01298 27077 or email email@example.com to book your new patient consultation with us!